Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Characters Counts

From William Rivers Pitt Resigned-Indicted-Convicted or pled guilty. White House staff and Bush appointees R-I-C Lester Crawford (former FDA commissioner) R-I I. Lewis Libby: Cheney's chief of staff, R-I-C David Safavian (White House staff) R-I Claude Allen: (White House advisor) R-I Brian Doyle (Homeland Security staff) R Susan Ralston (White House aide) DeLay and staff R-I Rep. Tom DeLay (R-Texas) R-I-C Jack Abramoff (DeLay staffer) R-I-C Tony Rudy: (DeLay staffer) R-I-C Mike Scanlon (DeLay staffer) The Republican Congress CORRECTION: I forgot that Bob Ney is refusing to resign. I-C Rep. Bob Ney (R-Ohio) R-I-C Rep. Randy Cunningham (R-Calif.) R Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.) Regional Republicans R-I-C James Tobin (RSCC NE regional director) R-I-C Tom Noe (Ohio mafia) In danger: * Rep. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.), * Rep. John Doolittle (R-Calif.) * Sen. Conrad Burns (R-Mont.) * Rep. Jim Kolbe (R-Ariz.) * Sen. Bill Frist (R-Tenn.) * Rep. Curt Weldon (R-Pa.) There are more than Will Pitt lists, but this list gives a starting point.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about politics.
Technorati Blog Finder