Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Not Just "Naughty E-Mails"

The GOP Party Line on what Mark Foley did was that he was just sending "naughty e-mails". Well, actually, no -- as this recently-discovered IM exchange (not the one mentioned earlier, but yet another one) shows:

Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego. Teen: ya I cant wait til dc Maf54: :) Teen: did you pick a night for dinner Maf54: not yet...but likely Friday Teen: ok...ill plan for Friday then Maf54: that will be fun
But wait! There's MORE!
Maf54: I want to see you Teen: Like I said not til feb...then we will go to dinner Maf54: and then what happens Teen: we eat...we drink...who knows...hang out...late into the night Maf54: and Teen: I dunno Maf54: dunno what Teen: hmmm I have the feeling that you are fishing here...im not sure what I would be comfortable with...well see
So now it's a crime. For real. Soliciting a minor for actual in-the-flesh sexual contact. It's not just "naughty e-mails", and it never was. The GOP's attempts to pretend otherwise have just been blown out of the water.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about politics.
Technorati Blog Finder