Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

The End Is Near...

...at least for me and Blogger. I'm not too keen on converting to the new format, not least because I've had problems doing so, so this is probably going to be one of the last times I post on this iteration of Mercury Rising. I've set up a new version of MR over at http://phoenixwoman.wordpress.com. When it becomes impossible for us to stay on Blogger, we'll all be jumping over to the WordPress ship -- which is looking pretty spiffy, actually. In the meantime, I've turned off the comments for new posts and put the old ones on global moderation; I'll set up a thread on WordPress for anyone wanting to make comments on posts made here.

UPDATE: Well, I finally did succeed in converting to the New Blogger, which I did mainly out of concern that Glogger (Google/Blogger) would zap all the unconverted blogs. And I'm not impressed, especially as it's screwed up the formatting on the posts. Think I'll stay with WordPress, thanks.


Comments:
Testing again...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More blogs about politics.
Technorati Blog Finder